Setting up your CRM to track
marketing & sales effectiveness
A data-driven sales and marketing strategy can unlock growth. Join this 4-part workshop to learn how to set up your CRM and track revenue attribution to increase efficiency and scale.
What you'll learn
- Choosing the right CRM
How to leverage the right tech stack for your needs, plus learn from what tech others in the group are using
- Structuring your data
Know which data is critical for your business to understanding your key performance metrics
Designing your funnel
How to create a marketing and sales funnel for cross-functional alignment
- Measurement & attribution
How to report on and measure the metrics that matter
Week 1: Critical decisions
- Which CRM is right for you?
- What data do you need to drive sales &
- marketing decisions?
- Intro to attribution modeling
- CRM comparison chart & recommendations
Week 2: Required data
- What data are you already capturing?
- What gaps exist?
- What is the best way to capture missing data?
- Which attribution model is right for you?
- Step by step guide to creating and capturing custom data
Week 3: Funnel Design
- Choose your favorite acronyms (MQL? SAL? SAO? You decide!)
- How to create a flow from marketing to sales to revenue
- Document and operationalize your funnel
- SLA template for Sales & Marketing alignment
Week 4: Reporting & dashboards
- Which BI tool is right for you?
- Determining the metrics that matter
- How to create dashboards and reports you’ll actually use
- Looker or PowerBI templates
Create a solid foundation for measurable, repeatable success
Enroll in our 4-part workshop to create or optimize your funnel, and establish a foundation for tracking the impact marketing has on revenue. Space is limited. Secure your spot today!