Creating customer personas and
journey maps for customer-led growth
Every successful growth strategy starts with the customer. Join this 4-part workshop to learn how to map the customer journey, and how to use it to drive your strategy.
What you'll learn
- Choosing the right CRM
The who, what, where, when, why, and how of defining your ideal customer and mapping their journey
- An agile approach
Learn what information is critical and what can evolve over time
Easy steps to create your map
The simple framework (and templates!) for actually building your journey map
- How to apply it
Ensure your strategic decisions are centered around what you know about your customer and how you can help them
Week 1: Defining your ideal customer
- Why map the customer journey?
- Scoping your journey map
- TAM Analysis
- Persona template
Week 2: Understanding your ideal customer
- What information do you already have?
- What gaps exist?
- Jobs-to-be-done framework
- Review of methodologies
- Asking the right questions
- Customer interview questions
Week 3: Creating your journey map
- Defining journey stages
- Defining milestones & KPIs
- Mapping customer understanding to journey stages
- Identifying moments of truth and moments of friction
- Journey map template
Week 4: Using your journey map
- How to design and socialize internally
- Building customer-centric reporting
- Layering strategy on top of your map
- Prioritizing wins
- Miro board template
Put your customer at the center of your strategy to drive growth
Enroll in this 4-part workshop to learn how to map the customer journey, and how to use it to drive your strategy. Space is limited. Secure your spot today!